Behavioral and EEG data collection
Room bookings for EEG and behavioral data collection is done via the virtual EMS system (https://emscampus.unl.edu/emswebapp/)
- Behavioral data is generally collected in B71; Zapp is set up in B71D, but the laptop can be set up in any of the testing rooms within the suite
- EEG data is collected in room C71H
- Steps for booking rooms via virtual EMS:
- Log in to virtual EMS using your UNL credentials, by selecting log in in the top right corner of the screen
- Once logged in, click on "Book now" in the "Request Room/Computer in CB3" row
- Enter the date and time of your desired booking
- If you know the name/number of the specific room you want to book, type it in under "I know what Room I want" eg. "C71H" or "B71D"
- If you are just looking for a certain set up but not concerned with a specific room, you can search for one under "Let me search for a room"
- Once you have selected a room, click "Add room"
- Once you have selected all the bookings you want to make, click Next Step twice to proceed to checkout
- On the Reservation Details page
- Type "RAP Lab study" under Event Name ii. Select your own name from the Group Details dropdown iii. Type "N/A" under cost object
- Once completed, click Create Reservation
MRI data collection
- MRI time slots are booked via the MRI calendar on your Office 365 account. In order to access the MRI calendar, you need to request access from Jess Cronin
- Create a new event in the MRI calendar
- Enter "MRI Research Participant" in the event title. If you are using the eyetracker, enter "MRI research participant + Eyes." Add "(Johnson)" at the end of the title e.g. "Research Participant+Eyes (Johnson)"
Add your approved study name under the Location section of the calendar event