Once UNL credentials arrive: Get NCard, email, all that fun stuff... and then CITI training (see BeforeYouStartWorkingInTheLab)
General getting-started stuff on the BeforeYouStartWorkingInTheLab e.g. get Rafay to add you to Google Calendars
- Ask Jess Cronin to activate CB3 card access (including behavioral/EEG rooms) once you have NCard
- Feel free to update / add to the wiki as you learn stuff
- Python learning stuff -- check in with Maya and Aaron (and Ari) and learn along with them
- Learn Python
- Peruse this wiki, edit as needed
- Look into getting SONA account, maybe... also maybe get ones for Cheng and Evan?
- Get Rafay to show you how to update the website (or at least get it ready for Matt to update), and pester new people for their info.
- Cont. Wiki
- Cont. to fix weird calendar issue?
- Bring in documents for getting on payroll
Aaron, Ari, Maya
- Learn Python
- Work on this wiki
- Recruit subjects for behavioral and EEG
Individual people's to-do list pages
Cheng, Jake, Jo, Rafay (and Matt)
- Reserve hotels for CNS
- Get flight details for CNS to Matt so he can book through Travel and Transport (or reserve for yourself and get reimbursed later if you REALLY want to)
- All done!
- Get Ethernet connection working again
- Get some kind of time commitment out of undergrads for behavior
- Invite Lauren and Evan to calendars
Behavioral data collection of Lauren and Evan with Maya
- Get Josh's demographics for EEG
- Reconcile paperwork/IRB renewal for EEG
- Grant SONA credit to past participants
- Create more SONA slots
- Fix the website
- Get SONA stuff set up so behavioral data collection for spring can finally start
- Get good EEG data to Jake for poster analyses